Friday, July 1, 2011

I know this is always a fact of life

Mother is now in frustration after every time I want to talk to people, man should is strong, but in the mother's front I always do the a weak character. I don't know what the reason is, total feel mother's comfort is the best medicine to cure my pain, in the arms of her even weep heart with that kind of chang but also. I attachment to the moment in the arms of her mother, I'd do a never grow up children, even if I was a man, a resolute man. Seemingly appearance

And now the mother is forehead hoary hair told me she already old. Mother is old, the color of face of former ruddy gradually dim, years later she walked the flat embellish the corner of clear with an again a deep footprints. And I'm strong, with their youth? Mother of emaciated body formed a striking contrast. I know that the mother tired, even I gently on her by her will also use a great effort that we should not be I touch down. Mother is old, in my arms is her best relief.

Mother said in front of her I never is a long not big child, I know this is always a fact of life. Mother bear pain brought me to the the world, pour into her all my adult, the maternal love great raise in her body I got the best explanation. I love my mother, that moment with my mother, care even if life is short, I will drop to her gratitude in the avalanche of time, will follow the flow of the history of the continuation of the forever. In Taiwan on the rocks of a smooth curve of a collision and filial piety song. And this will be my life is worth to complete with masterpiece.burberry handbags blog

Through the life of pettiness I often will mother forget, and it seemed that she just my in the mind of a wisp of thousands of silk, only in their own helpless time will give my heart and she connected. I am not a unfilial behaviour, the son of is the mother taught my this independence. Mother said man should it props up a stretch of the sky, even can't help others at least should also get yourself. These I remember, there was a mother in the place of my the sky will always be is blue.

A lot of time looking at growing old mother I was starting to become worrying. And to this day I have accomplished nothing, even a month by home money up the dozen live, even if I don't open mouth money also know that in each month of the card and more money up, all this is family to me. And my mother always said, you were little you can still rely on without us who? I always have content, have the mother's day I just like the morning's early birds have carefree.

But I also know that mother sooner or later one day be far apart, that I travel the very far away and not to be her find her. She that make me warm embrace will ultimately be cold, cold cold like the strange, that I moonlight general life in a snow and ice.

For now and fast vacation, mother played a lot of times on the phone every time ask me when I can go back to, want to eat what. And only after the phone I will hide then after readily to tears.

My mother, a great woman. Most of the time I don't even know what mother is a what kind of person, she gave me love make ignorant I go to your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment