Thursday, October 13, 2011

To find a grave memories

Time in my narrow fingers, a bit of sneaking in, I still thought how will the illustrious story yesterday forever. But suddenly look back, found the flight of sadness always followed not to go, originally, experience has become a kind of burden, memory also is with tears, smile.

When one day, I put the state completely turned into the offline, when one day I in your world complete silence. You in the heart of the flash across so lost? Some say, every expression cold, the inside of the heart are deep loneliness, only some people choose the vent, some people will choose the trial, and I was just choose silence. Perhaps is ever I make the world think too good, too believe that oath and good promise, we are not otherworldly saint fairy, natural also can't so free from vulgarity, distance will be opened the distance of each other.
To find a grave memories
A lot of moment are wondering, is not really persistent can give oneself to the last of the happiness, isn't insist, will have to wait until smooth and steady. This is tormenting itself, also is in the world of barren save me. Maybe, I should have already believe, you I this life is doomed to phase to pull out. Today's life, every day full of helplessness and lost, so smile and false perfunctory become a must, but also can not cover the lonely and sad. Reason, reality, life, time, have a variety of love you of spalling possible, the dream be buried in the soil, to autumn and gain the fruit with, since it has already rotting in the mud. And I fell in love with you at the moment, he has put all think you expectations embedded into the ground. Now already is autumn wind rustling, every piece of leaves fall to voice, to hit me, is my dream of the fracturing of vibration.

In fact the distance of Beijing and xian, also can only a train ticket thickness, also can only a computer screen width. However, when I hand tears when typing in between us, xian and Beijing was stretched several hundred million light-years away. From then on, you go, I had a highway bridge, but my heaven and hell, after all, is not the same direction.

I don't want to get into a burden on the past, I don't want to have to stoop to heaven. Put your free back to you, from now on and do not have to be deliberately to avoid. I am determined to give his memory for a grave, together with you and with you together, the memory of the buried graveyard of stone tablets, I will no longer to write down your name, I want to complete will you forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment