Monday, June 6, 2011

Ability of a life skills man

My mind review is, simple, personality, upright, talk simply, no corruption opportunity for people of gossiping, so I could be the compass sneaked in worker, straight is also gotten of nice, with this point, is enough also let me this party workers have proud. Because these years, let alone the company group members than I earn money much didn't count, every aspect of economic material benefit than I, after all blatant hair home, is a company that individual master powerful middle-level cadres, each month than the money I earned too much money. To tell you the truth, sometimes, my in the mind also pretty vexed, is this how one and the same! But my brain, they think a buzzing. 

In a human management confusion in the company of existing things, every thing is reasonable, all reasonable thing is existing things, is his heart imbalance, also have to learn to let oneself balance. Otherwise, his job will be more bad dry, own the day will be more difficult. Besides, that some gray income that I do not ashamed of things. 

My wife can open a 7800 each month, each month $I can bring a thousand son BaBaiKuai. Son also is pretty good men, the year before admitted to the university, we are a couple of this salary, still can afford the kid through university. Although we did not have a deposit, but also need not everyday sorrow eat, sorrow drink, sorrow wear, truly had also is pretty ShunDang, pretty sweet. 

Our house is more than twenty years ago, the old house built from appearance to let people looking at is really bad. But indoor water, electricity, warm, gas, closed-circuit is complete, the daily life or pretty convenient. And as the biggest advantage, that is from our company is very close, walking three minutes I can walked into his office, accumulating the wind, rain or not I reach me, the sun I, I am well these years. 

Our house is old some, can secrete a pretty quiet, or indoor decorate concise and easy, fits my taste, especially my biotope aquariums, throughout the year, is a tropical artificially waters, discus, torch, blue robe... Playing in the green grasses and the lofty rockery, each exhibition between style, relaxed and happy making a person. Every night I appreciate the green tea and smoking a cigarette, leisurely and who have to watch a spiritual tropical fish to extrapolate. Coach Kristin Beige Dotted Op art sateen Crossbody 

Duration of work, read, read newspaper and practise the other, writing brush calligraphy, and bo blog friends to chat, every day is a little work to do. Colleagues, friends came, to the casual kan a singsing, kan too excited will go to hotel to drink a few cups little wine dizzy a dizzy, live free and unfettered, work at ease, I still want to what ah! If I don't content words, the merciful and magnanimous Buddha are mad at me. 

Today I feel pretty good, and this for a while and no what person to office and I pull idle, I open a skin of fake computer play to myself. When people carefree boring, pulls on his own play also quite good of fake. 

Article played, I silently read through this article just baked dot, the read more cool, cooling heart, my whole body cold sweat appeared. Coach Kristin Black Dotted Op art sateen Crossbody 

Whoops hello! My mama ah! I thought how vulgar to that point? I thought how the situation degenerates into? This man or JiCheng? His party spirit, his ideal, his pursuit, his lofty sentiments are to where? 


No comments:

Post a Comment