Friday, June 24, 2011

Chen didn't good the spirit ground

In a bad mood, Chen back to see ZhongYing villa sitting in my own living room hold little thought in play piano. "Where are you going to morning brother play? How don't go with me?" ZhongYing back pleased to see Chen said.
"Adults do business with you children going to do?" Chen didn't good the spirit ground white ZhongYing one eye.

"Cut to do business to do your cattle???????" ZhongYing on small think jean said: "think small aunt jean no with you playing let aunt take you." ZhongYing small think jean to nurse.

"You go there to play? Chen sat next to the sand ZhongYing asked.

ZhongYing shook his head and said: "no fun so run to you here to play with. The brother I listen to my dad that morning you are rich man did you give me a little money and let me when rich."

"The day you still thinking about when rich?" Chen was ZhongYing got laughed the little evil female have her in place is no peace. But unexpectedly she will give her own or pocket money!!!! In light of the clock to character he won't give ZhongYing a lot of pocket money. "Okay, you want to

How much money I give you a little. "

"Xi xi or to morning brother is good to me and I don't much you give me one thousand millions of line." ZhongYing pleased to said.

"What?" Chen momentarily began his thought listen to wrong! "You a child to so much money? If you later grew up buying the car of what I can give you but you now is the eighth grade you have so much money will only make you ill."

ZhongYing said: "I will not spending money of you give me in the bank I take interest in a enough I spend. So I'll return you lend me ten million you now get interest." ZhongYing or very clever with mathematics formula she calculated although now bank's interest is not high but one million has more than twenty thousand of the ten million is more than 20 interest after she is eat interest is can get.

"No I most give you one thousand dollar you or children can't give you so much money I used to reading one thousand pieces are two months of boarding fee you now just pocket money will be enough." Chen said the edge from purse take out one thousand blocks to the ZhongYing.

"What? You don't dig so a door to morning brother? You this one thousand piece of dozen flower beggar?" ZhongYing to say but she still said that one thousand pieces of took the put it in his pocket. In fact she also is not very big flower is like playing now have no money is to play.

"ZhongYing you are so big you must pay attention to your dad a little don't mess around the last JiangDong thing is a lesson." The ZhongYing Chen was afraid to his ZhongYing this character will make a big things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment