Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It is a season of separation

The walk to the profile also falling

This season, is always filled with infinite sentimentality

And it is a season of separation

Once absence, maybe it really can be water thousand mountain xiaoyonkunblog otaden blog

Go on campus, can always see shigeshijiemen learn elder sister in each corners of the campus photos, recording their this four years and the cheers and

Every morning to walk alone, on campus, as if that were on the feeling mood also infected me, as if saw when the next year. I think students departure times only the most solemn and stirring it. Depart, can't detain, just like the best to stay. Go, spread, but please let me see you when the parting gesture. It melodious Bless you.

(2) you or you, I'm still me

Three years ago, we go. To all over the world. Feeling we had, promising vows of eternal love. Three years later, we light. Light to maybe even your face all don't remember clearly. The era of global village we drifted apart. We all their that belong to our own life. Friends, once a lot. Someone said I never take her as a true friend, however in the true friends when you when you put me as the?  I'm not a life of dispute, this is not my personality. Sometimes at night when they occasionally, but also feel injustice. jeffxy blogspot blog
In for some friends, I call I already cannot tell. But the initiative to call my who to have again, even if just one. But his very happiness or given to mate. We can not to talk, has no words in his own need help he can always to help me. I think, life without who to who wrong, you are still you, I'm still me. Maybe changed is we each other way of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment