Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Had too many things to see clearly

Another example, facing some very love person, perhaps love deeply of the person.mbt chapa storm gtx women's shoes
perhaps very trust, when we one day find some things actually not as we expected, we may get hurt, can plainting own sorrow, actually some things, some people are really don't need to look too clearly, and as long as the light enjoy together of happiness is good, some things look awful, and said very clearly often finally injured more would be yourself.
Someone said, one of the biggest mistake is to oneself very close to the very demanding, but stranger is very generous. Yes, including our every himself, a lot of people are like that, in the face of a stranger, we will show their best temper, the biggest tolerance, but when objects changed himself very close person, everything changed, we will because a small rebuke, to an expression, word phrase can produce and began to different emotions, such feelings may be sad, maybe take a bit of hate, also perhaps is brazenly abhor. Our people are so, because this weakness and live very tired. Treated strangers, we would be so kind, always because we do not understand each other, we simply don't know their inner world is how, we always supposed they are beautiful. So, we can't see anything close to, facing more, we must learn to blur, learn a little more to ignore.
Suddenly I don't understand, why every day except sleeping, time to wear glasses, perhaps because of myopia too serious, I fear that they could not see oneself should see things, such as teachers write on the blackboard, such as every word in the crowd who'd like to his shop, for instance again some favorites. Hidden Because of this, my eyes are very tired, and my heart is very tired. Every day I try to see some things, whether those this see, or those who dont see, anyhow is seen.
It was at this moment, I suddenly found the best way to a heart fly -- put glasses off it, so vague watching, squint at, or just looking ahead, roadside flower, have just passed through the stranger... Everything. When fuzzy comes, they can escape, merely be I saw the good side. If I were vague, I will see not pure roadside flower petals on of caterpillar, if I can't see it clearly, I certainly wouldn't find the stranger's face in my heart pimples, feel he is handsome, or she is very beautiful, if I finally is not wear glasses, the boundless and the familiar figure, not recall my heart sad memories, maybe so, I'll have more time. 
Today is really special day, I suddenly found another better way of life. The mirror in flower, water months, maybe everything slowly become beautiful in fuzzy. In this earthly in, our eyes and heart are too tired, again can not stand much true. So take off your glasses now, just a minute. When your eyes looked at this is hazy world and the world of all, you would feel a never had the easy? ! Would you from the bottom of the beautiful found fuzzy? ! Ok, fuzzy world is always in a lot of people become beautiful misunderstanding. mbt tariki black leather men's shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment