Friday, June 10, 2011

Mother sent me to school enrollment

I see people to cry, belong to the door of the monkey, he was home. louis vuitton rolling pegase ardose

That class has a girl, how do I see are pleasing to the eye. She is the headmaster's kid sister, that small fang, people grow handsome! Slowly we will inevitably accidental walk together, a play, is very comfortable. To beat snivel is the norm, but we still every day together. Once, he in classmate in front of my neck, I hug embarrassed, a leg put her don't fell to the ground, a lot of days no take reason I. Later I pretend to initiative, or reconciliation. Then we will never red face. But I want to get her a songwriting set to find her, she talks solemnly told me: money to, this is the price. I fill the money for her, she put her knitting good white collar (it was false quite fashionable) caught in the book inside, a throw a, run. I think at that time her face sure red looks very nice. Money natural still belong to me. Once, the first day of school, and she took out a very elegant clamshell plastic pencil case, close, "pa" once, attracted a lot of students, the lid is take the magnet. That summer she to hangzhou two elder brother's house, ErSao to buy. Everybody envied dead, I am the same. Just stare, can't begin, I know well and she shall get angry, I don't want to make her angry.

The time when we have almost no concept of fall in love, but still have heard some claim. Gradually I would be a little alienated her. But when I see the sister-in-law of grapes pulls up front brother-in-law KaiShuan (nursing catch for fun), the in the mind or some of the itch, say a is what taste. Tangshan earthquake, after the sackings, live into the FangZhenPeng. One day, she came to her elder sister house, elder sister don't let her go, and no place to live, she took arrangement and I sleep a shed. That night, said how bad at odds, want to touch a her hand, want to pull her into her bed, is not determined, breathing and air are the rickshaw, not even a word didn't dare to speak out, she must have been also. Afterwards, went to school with each other mutually understand without saying, feeling a step closer, the other students are and unpleasant and can find no way out. The day before the junior high school graduation, we went to a piece of crop, a suspect, don't know how it fell in the together, and that just long hug ah kin make, and then it was over.

See, I have the is a college student. Winter vacation, I went to see the President of elementary school her eldest brother. She was busy east busy west, rarely speaks to me. Time of have a meal, she gave me a few ill-advised problem. That day I drank a lot of wine, the President insisted on her to send my student, she sent me to the house, she had stayed where, I again after send her home. Distance isn't far, full of two hours, can measure in the 18. Along the way, we refrain, don't handle, not embrace, not a kiss. Said little, each other can feel each other's heart beat. I only know that all these years to two elder brothers to take her children, this is home to the Chinese New Year. Maybe are looking forward to what, perhaps have to worry about what, perhaps,,,,,,,,

Later, she personally calling to invite I to have a meal. That is my graduation thesis writing in the library to find material, guard to shout. He said she wanted to see me, I said also pretty to think of her. Her three brother and I are in the same city. The next day I went to her three elder brother home, she did a lot of good food. He told me that she wanted to get married, the city of a miner, people good, and her three elder brother to introduce. I congratulate a words also didn't say, just drink, that day I didn't let her to. I can realize the muddled, she in anticipation of despair, and I have not any promises.

She had married, invited me to visit her home, her husband is an honest man, right after the meal to go to his class. She and I relatively silent, I just feel sorry for her, I am sorry she is the tears of the surge. Then she and asked me to go to the several times, is her husband is not at home, and every time a square meal. At this time we can only XiangJingRuBin, are talking about is a good memories, she have high hopes for me, just don't want to involve themselves in the future.

In the past twenty DuoNian....... I have sent a letter, be on business of time is to find her, however, the rapid expansion of urban not observed. Maybe she has been looking for me, maybe she has always wanted to leave me most of wonderful memories, only speak to offer for taking. And all my life I have only: ashamed, apologetic unceasingly. louis vuitton monogram 6 key holder encre

No comments:

Post a Comment