Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Colourful shallow edge louis vuitton

And four years of summer I received high school admission, the summer at home and start playing partner; The summer of I received an acceptance to the university, the summer was boring; This year the summer I was alone in the campus shuttle, walk in the way of one's deceased father grind. louis vuitton outlet
For this day, they were used to. Step by step, I walked to come over. Sometimes standing in night, really want to tell his heart to the night, actually oneself in some time also is very weak. By yourself lost day, the day of the helpless. Lost youth, wasted time, feeling sometimes very ambition. Maybe the maverick, often his character become silent a few words. Since when do not know, like the night, love on the lonely. Sometimes only in the darkness of night to seek comfort and shelter, but the but again be sentimentally attached to the night with a light, want to wipe a firm grasp on. Now, I know the road is long, very long. But the choice I will go down, his relentlessness.
The commissioner of wild store fireworks off guest how sleep
Cold to sleeve for between two who I add
Three or four more snow don't reduce the wind blowing night
Just poor horse well rested not thin
The dream the dream up a few month feel lost in a few years
The past hard with affection with colourful shallow edge louis vuitton handbags 
Partridge qing hatred can hear not fly back to the front of the court
The old red couplets faded ink residual who to peel
I find you baidu, dying
A gourd ladle river's lake I ups and downs
I find you baidu and RongKu one year old 

No comments:

Post a Comment